I’m a 3D architectural artist. Most people don’t know what that is, but hopefully if you’re here you have an inkling of what 3D Visualisation is. I like to believe that I can take the beginnings of a great vision and bring it to life. Using a combination of high-end software, skills, experience and good French chocolate, I produce 3D photorealistic images which help transform conceptual design into a form of art.
My services include:
- High-end detailed renders: exterior, interior and aerial views
- Conceptual and/or competition style renders
- Furniture modeling and realisation
- Product design
- Photoshopped plans, elevations and sections
- Where necessary, I work with a few like-minded creatives to produce marketing brochures for developers and agents
If you want to know a bit more about who I am, where I’ve been and what I’ve done please check out my LinkedIn profile.